Ranked #1 Karate School in Arizona by the USKA & the USKK
Welcome to the Paradise Valley School of Karate. Paradise Valley School of Karate was established in 1981 under Sensei Mike Wall, a 7th Dan in the traditional Matsumura Seito Shorin Ryu style of Karate. Sensei Wall has worked hard over the last 35 years to establish himself as a valued member of the local community through programs that enrich not only the mind and body, but also the spirit.
Phone: 602-867-9204 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ARTS
• Tiny Tots (Ages 4 to 6)
– Simple drills keep the children
focused and enthused.
• Youth Program (Ages 7 to 11)
– Build self-esteem and respect
through a structured learning environment.
• Adult Programs (Ages 12 and up)
– Practical and effective self defense,
weight loss, and conditioning.
SELF DEFENSE PROGRAMS
• Teen Awareness (Ages 12 to 15)
– Young women taught the skills to decrease the chances of becoming a victim.
• Girls on Guard (Ages 14 and up)
– Learn to defend yourself in social situations.
• Women’s Empowerment (Ages 14 and up)
– Most women’s self defense programs don’t work. See why ours does!
• Abduction Reduction/Bully Busting
– Give your child the tools to be confident and safe
• After School Programs
– Fill the time between school and home in a safe supervised environment.
• Summer Camp
– Movies, games, swimming, stranger danger, and martial arts. No other summer camp can compare! Summer Camp Registration & more information